Few days ago i was attacked by virus, after i delete it with my anti virus there is something wrong with my hideen file.It won't showing. I'm affraid because i have been hiding my collage homework.I try to search what is the problem. After few hours i found it. In folder options the radio button "Show hidden files and folders" is going to unchecked again after i check it.
One problem is solving..!
But the main problem is how to make it checked..?
In my mind i think every settings is written in registry.Then i'm usng method "try and error". if wrong then try the another one.After tyring ang trying. I found the main problem.
In registry key:
"HKLM\Software\Mirosoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\Hidden\SHOWALL"
Set string value "CheckedValue" to 0x00000001(1).
then the radio button "Show hidden files and folders" could be checked again.
That's All My Sharing Tips. I hope it helpfull.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment